Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Absolutely superior quality patches which can be ironed or sewed on any garment. This patch is made of the finest embroidery thread and cotton base. Finest quality money can buy. Steps to iron it on the garment are listed below:
1. Set Iron to Cotton 400 degrees, for one minute.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Spray water lightly on the back. Position your patch where you desire, Place it on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the the patch for 30 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.